Thursday, July 29, 2021

faith formation,: Guardian Angel Prayer is Not a Joke - Fr. Mark Goring, CC

 Fr. Goring is spot-on, on this. My sister got me praying to my guardian angel on a regular basis and I can tell you amazing things happen.

Another thing to consider is our guardian angel has no other job; other than to help you to get to heaven and protecting you. I mean the saints in heaven are patrons of other causes, nations, and peoples. Not that that diminishes them in any way, but your guardian angel is your best friend, he has nothing to do but help you-- this is all!

And it isn't like he is just helping you till he get another job. After you die he will still be with you in heaven. He will not get reassigned to someone else, he is your absolutest bestest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A PROTESTANT HISTORIAN CONVERTS TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

  A. David Anders, PhD Protestant Historian I grew up an Evangelical Protestant in Birmingham, Alabama. My parents were loving and devoted, ...